e-Stories.org - Read short stories and poems online!
Submission of a short story or a poem
We are very glad that you decided to submit your short story or your poem on e-Stories.org.
This website provides an operating platform for a community of writers to publish and readers to interact.
- I'm new on e-Stories.org and want to register as an author!
Youíll find a very interested audience in literature and the reader has also the possibility to comment your work.
Important: You remain the copyright holder of your work!
- I'm a registered author at e-Stories.org - I want to send in Poem or Story!
Please use the links above, do not send any poems or stories by e-Mail!
There is no risk to publish your work with e-stories.org!
- you keep all rights of your work
- If we should delete your work, just send an email (Please note: we have no possibility to delete information in search engines)
- We wonít publish or market your work without your written acknowledgement in any form whatsoever (book, CD etc.)
- You have to be the author of your short story and/or poem
- You are the sole copyright holder of your work. No third person/party has any rights on your story and/or characters. e-Stories.org is not liable if you, the author, donít inform us about any transfer of rights.
- The owner of e-Stories.org can refuse the right to publish an authorís work or can delete it without giving any reason.
- The author has to register under his/her real name. Even you want to publish with a pseudonym.
© 1999-2021 e-Stories.org - Joerg Schwab